Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.199 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 559,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 475,580 KZT (396,682 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (37 minutes ago)