Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 KZT / HUF
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 339,644 KZT (309,450 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Almaty costs 140 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 990 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Aberdeen costs £0.00 (42 minutes ago)