Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.433 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 658,399 KZT (63,106 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)