Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.030 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,438 KZT (62,870 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)