Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.775 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 777,942 KZT (72,198 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 2 hours ago)