Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.307 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,164 KZT (56,385 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (37 minutes ago)