Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.993 KZT / TWD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 530,573 KZT (48,264 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)