Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 933 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 330.160 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 682,483 KZT ($2,067) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)