Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 346,864 KZT (₨70,138) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (16 minutes ago)