Cost of living comparison between Kanpur, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.939 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,805 KZT (₨100,587) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)