Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.674 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 486,556 KZT (₨104,103) in Kanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)