Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 303,959 KZT (305,764 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 0.13 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)