Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 382,568 KZT (384,397 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)