Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.167 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,240 KZT (252,486 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 547,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)