Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 485,090 KZT (225,422 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)