Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.184 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,642 KZT (236,066 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)