Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.118 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 529,962 KZT (250,252 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 504,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)