Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.068 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 459,614 KZT (222,200 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (33 minutes ago)