Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 622,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 562,144 KZT (272,668 ₨) in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)