Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.250 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 400,864 KZT (178,126 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)