Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.065 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,376 KZT (259,807 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 534,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)