Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.052 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 386,693 KZT (188,419 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)