Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.248 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 477,804 KZT (212,554 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)