Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.814 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,374 KZT (¥251,725) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)