Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.933 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 910,692 KZT (¥310,477) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 489,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (32 minutes ago)