Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.877 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 871,253 KZT (¥302,846) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)