Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.061 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 887,928 KZT (¥290,097) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 492,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)