Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.204 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 650,446 KZT (RM8,536) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)