Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.890 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 30% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 612,203 KZT (RM7,476) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 2 hours ago)