Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.305 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 673,939 KZT (RM8,498) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)