Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08442 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 417,883 KZT (4,950,179 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)