Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08335 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,576 KZT (5,993,602 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)