Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07981 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,562 KZT (6,822,898 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (23 minutes ago)