Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08282 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 502,442 KZT (6,066,523 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)