Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08215 KZT / KHR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 497,541 KZT (6,056,604 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (about 1 hour ago)