Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 873 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09285 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 680,293 KZT (7,326,741 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 519,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)