Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 653 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08715 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 499,983 KZT (5,736,751 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)