Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08792 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 504,893 KZT (5,742,443 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)