Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08683 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 26% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 394,032 KZT (4,538,059 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)