Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09246 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 422,436 KZT (4,568,812 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)