Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09114 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 749,553 KZT (8,224,277 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 558,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)