Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09632 KZT / UGX
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 440,815 KZT (4,576,589 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)