Cost of living comparison between Kamloops, Canada and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 255.313 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 107% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,572 KZT (C$2,536) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)