Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.377 KZT / CAD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 89% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 738,581 KZT (C$3,206) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)