Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.514 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 512,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 437,205 KZT (34,937₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)