Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.010 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 266,581 KZT (22,196₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)