Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.602 KZT / UAH
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,285 KZT (36,525₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (32 minutes ago)