Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.564 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 367,902 KZT (руб 66,117) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)