Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.553 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 373,666 KZT (руб 67,288) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (28 minutes ago)