Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.401 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 543,705 KZT (руб 100,667) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)