Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 581,697 KZT (270,315 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)