Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.065 KZT / LKR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 625,568 KZT (303,009 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)