Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.396 KZT / PLN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,511 KZT (6,419 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 509,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)