Cost of living comparison between Kaliningrad, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.256 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 430,603 KZT (руб 81,921) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)