Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 487,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 438,828 KZT (руб 81,986) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)