Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 634,576 KZT (€1,924) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)