Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 388.359 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 774,778 KZT (€1,995) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)