Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 347.317 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,498 KZT (€1,579) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)