Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.971 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 707,370 KZT (€1,795) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)