Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 319,112 KZT (₨66,203) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)