Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 18% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 257,366 KZT (₨54,529) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)