Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.961 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 469,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 366,815 KZT (₨73,940) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)