Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.876 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 265,264 KZT (₨54,400) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)