Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.334 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 498,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 497,356 KZT (5,828TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,020 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)