Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 69.704 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 518,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 472,680 KZT (6,781TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)