Cost of living comparison between Kagoshima, Japan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.943 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 398,084 KZT (¥135,262) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)