Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.908 KZT / NGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 492,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 435,509 KZT (479,506 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)