Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 460,300 KZT (482,724 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)