Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 332.460 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 560,695 KZT ($1,687) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)