Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.510 KZT / USD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,963 KZT ($1,571) in Kadoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (3 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)