Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.765 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 317,734 KZT (9,410 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)