Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.404 KZT / ZMW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 316,815 KZT (9,484 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)