Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.755 KZT / AFN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 713,431 KZT (150,050 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)