Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 628 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.670 KZT / AFN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 662,317 KZT (141,834 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)