Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.028 KZT / AFN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 62% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 632,635 KZT (125,821 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)