Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.054 KZT / AFN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 765,918 KZT (151,534 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)