Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.990 KZT / AFN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 754,499 KZT (151,194 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)