Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 369.778 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,469 KZT (€3,279) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)