Cost of living comparison between Jundiai, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 106.110 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 595,747 KZT (R$ 5,614) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)