Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 105.586 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 916,411 KZT (R$ 8,679) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (40 minutes ago)