Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.187 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 841,335 KZT (R$ 8,398) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)