Cost of living comparison between Juiz de Fora, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.552 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,344 KZT (R$ 4,473) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)