Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 483 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.851 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 678,109 KZT (R$ 7,075) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)