Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 470 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.571 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 643,046 KZT (R$ 7,100) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)