Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.925 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 52% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 708,101 KZT (﷼ 8,146) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)