Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.087 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,087,465 KZT (﷼ 13,088) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (35 minutes ago)