Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.962 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 883,318 KZT (﷼ 10,042) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 556,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (38 minutes ago)