Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.889 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 671,528 KZT (﷼ 8,102) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 2 hours ago)