Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.620 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,974 KZT (﷼ 8,728) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)