Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.073 KZT / SSP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 136,753 KZT (33,573 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)