Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.842 KZT / SSP *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 132,134 KZT (46,497 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$1.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorakhpur costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)