Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.808 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 694,060 KZT (R$ 7,024) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)