Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.868 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 786,391 KZT (R$ 7,223) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 474,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)