Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.870 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 539,857 KZT (R$ 5,148) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)