Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.588 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 790,075 KZT (R$ 7,627) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)