Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.045 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 530,401 KZT (RD$ 75,289) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 463,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (29 minutes ago)