Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.672 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 454,816 KZT (RD$ 68,166) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)