Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.599 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 544,902 KZT (RD$ 82,572) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)