Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.635 KZT / DOP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,032 KZT (RD$ 54,716) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (38 minutes ago)