Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 KZT / NGN *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 405,639 KZT (408,815 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)