Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 KZT / NGN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 474,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 397,170 KZT (436,210 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)