Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.226 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 924,790 KZT (24,842 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)