Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.242 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,182,118 KZT (30,124 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 503,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)