Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.224 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 155% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,357,546 KZT (32,931 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 533,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)