Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.980 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,102,916 KZT (29,825 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)