Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.460 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 697,799 KZT (20,250 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)