Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.756 KZT / SEK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,489 KZT (29,777 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (31 minutes ago)