Cost of living comparison between Joinville, Brazil and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 751 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.102 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,583 KZT (R$ 4,706) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)