Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.889 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 639,202 KZT (RM8,423) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 513,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)