Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.738 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 711,222 KZT (RM8,493) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)