Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.200 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 364,499 KZT (RM5,119) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)