Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.115 KZT / MYR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 665,277 KZT (RM8,102) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 517,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (26 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)