Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,371 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.371 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 478,415 KZT (R 19,631) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)