Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,374 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.955 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 380,778 KZT (R 15,896) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)