Cost of living comparison between Johannesburg, South Africa and Almaty, Kazakhstan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,792 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.403 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 385,292 KZT (R 15,789) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (35 minutes ago)