Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,366 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.312 KZT / ZAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 398,914 KZT (R 15,760) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)