Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.653 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,163,001 KZT (€2,969) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)