Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,312 KZT (₨93,893) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)