Cost of living in Jodhpur, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.749 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jodhpur (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 378,001 KZT (₨79,600) in Jodhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (10 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)