Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 775 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.034 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 600,431 KZT (R$ 5,943) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)