Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 742 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.481 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 693,344 KZT (R$ 7,262) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)