Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 757 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.338 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 705,836 KZT (R$ 7,813) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)