Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.547 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 748,744 KZT (R$ 7,373) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)