Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.444 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 769,363 KZT (R$ 7,437) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)