Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.895 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 795,612 KZT (R$ 8,045) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Athens, Georgia costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)