Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 722 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.617 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,660 KZT (R$ 4,840) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)