Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.840 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 63% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 844,911 KZT (﷼ 9,843) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 518,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)