Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30604 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 835,272 KZT (₩2,729,269) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)