Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29107 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,129 KZT (₩1,883,144) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)