Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29110 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 794,398 KZT (₩2,728,982) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,371 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,169 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)