Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28304 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 363,647 KZT (₩1,284,783) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)