Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27490 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 436,729 KZT (₩1,588,672) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)