Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.027 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 4% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,594 KZT (元11,381) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)