Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.929 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 5% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,395 KZT (元10,503) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)