Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.742 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 520,462 KZT (元10,059) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)