Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.686 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 590,991 KZT (元11,660) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 2 hours ago)