Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.330 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 533,953 KZT (43,304 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)