Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.932 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 755,424 KZT (44,614 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 667,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)