Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.028 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 594,071 KZT (37,064 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 499,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 2 hours ago)