Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.153 KZT / CZK
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,327 KZT (38,279 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 522,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 1 hour ago)