Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.950 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 597,672 KZT (元11,965) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 552,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)