Cost of living in Jiangmen, China vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 55.681 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 830,203 KZT (14,910元) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 704,000 KZT in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)