Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.208 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 567,600 KZT (元11,084) in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)