Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.012 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 293,892 KZT (₨97,566) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)