Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.173 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 308,124 KZT (₨97,094) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)