Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.823 KZT / PKR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 486,796 KZT (₨172,422) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)