Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 749 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.240 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,008,536 KZT (11,695 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)