Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 859 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.319 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 158% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 806,855 KZT (9,240 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)