Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.857 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 630,628 KZT (€1,752) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)