Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.093 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 854,556 KZT (€2,254) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 507,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)