Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 395.366 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 804,701 KZT (€2,035) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)