Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.751 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 796,005 KZT (€1,981) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)