Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 394.860 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 899,786 KZT (€2,279) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 543,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)