Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 329.795 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,454 KZT (€1,754) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)