Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30131 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 670,698 KZT (₩2,225,949) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 143,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)