Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30360 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 582,918 KZT (₩1,920,008) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)